1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for player named Rook

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Todd the miner, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Todd the miner

Todd the miner Visitor

Anyone know how I can get in touch with the player named Rook? All I know is that he owns two houses at the Jhelom pens.

2. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

Rook is a Mute Pk from my understanding... if you do somehow arrange a meeting I would suggest doing this in a guarded area. I could be wrong I have only heard rumor... Good luck

3. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

I have seen Rook in several houses bearing the kotr guild name. Maybe if you find that guild, you can find them.

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Yes be careful with him, the NEW2 tag won't protect you vs him.

Kattasrophe likes this.
  5. Todd the miner

Todd the miner Visitor

Thank you for the answers. I'm looking for a home / vendor location and it sounds like Rook, as a neighbor, would not be good for business. I'll continue my search elsewhere.

6. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sometimes reds can be good customers and neightbors and will not kill your customers but when it comes to Rook, I doubt that is the case, but as he is a don'r speak much, it's hard to know, maybe he just don't want to risk to make to many friends as that gives him less to kill.
    I know he do kill NEW2, I know he have looted them too but it do not happen alot.

If the house spot is right for you, I would advice you to try to contact him and get a deal. Don't use gen chat, as he will not want to speak about it there. You could place a book on his step if you see him on or drop what you don't want to lose and place a book for him in your backpack, if you fail to get to speak to him.
    Sometimes an evil PK do have a Heart :)

7. FrejaSP

Many years ago, first year of Siege, I places a Little shop near East Brit bank, in the playertown there. A japaneses PK guild choose to place their guildhouse side by my shop. I was not happy, but choose to try to get a deal and placed a book on their step, telling about my worries for my customers. They invited me to a meting in their house, very formelt. I got my deal, if my customers stayed out of the forest and did follow the Beach from East Brit bank to my shop, they would be safe. That ended up as a truce between them and my guild, that did last to the Japaneses Siege shard Mugen was born and they moved.

8. Sal Manail1

Sal Manail1 Adventurer

I hear that Parium bought the Rook accounts and uses them as a spy! THAT'S JUST A RUMOR I'M STARTING!!!!

Spiffykeen, Troop and Bo Bo like this.