1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Players to hang out with.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by dizzylish, Jan 6, 2012.

1. dizzylish

dizzylish Guest

I am looking for a group to hangout with. I use to play uo years ago. I have 3 accounts running now. All types of chars. I still need to get use to all the new stuff and relearn all. If interested let me know. I am on most nights est time 7-12 and off and on during the weekends.

Thanks
    Drakks

2. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

I always suggest returning/new players visit New Haven, its loaded with guilds hanging out pre and post hunts/events, or just simply hanging out for an evening. I think youll find what you seek there in terms of a group to hunt with for an evening. Beyond that you may just find a guild to join if that is what you desire.

Good luck in getting yourself back up to speed. Please know that learning curve is not as daunting as it may seem to be.

3. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have tried New Haven myself....seems to only be a couple of guilds there with most people afk :sad4:

I wish we could either more guilds updating the active guild section of this forum or get the uo.com guild listings running again

4. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

Ill post on the guilds forum section explaining "A Sosarian Empire" alliance that the guild(TWT) I am a member is currently a part of. More than that I will explain the origins of each guild involved in this alliance in addition to background of each and I suppose a sort of "mission statement" to allow for players that have interest to at least have a working knowledge of the guilds if they care to look further into things.

Stay tuned.

5. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That would be awesome sir....thank you

6. Hail friend and welcome back. The Black Tower guild is always looking for honest, fair, and peaceful people that like to do hunts, champs, bosses in both Tram and Fel. Please do not hesitate to contact a Black Tower guild member. We can be found pretty much everywhere in Atlantic. We have been around for almost 6 years now and have established ourselves as one of the major guilds in Atlantic having stood and passed the test of time. Long Live The Black Tower Guild!

7. Ivor_MacGregor

Ivor_MacGregor Journeyman

I just wanted to say Welcome back. If you see me around in game (Han Telemnar) just approach me. I am never afk when logged in. I would be happy to join you on some hunts and help you meet some guilds to your liking.

8. I can personally attest that DK has a great group of people and would be a nice place to play.

9. zorrah

zorrah Guest

Hi Drakks!

I am in the process of starting over/transferring to Atlantic and am also looking to find some hunting and advernture partners. Send me a pm, would love to hunt together!