1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking for pricing

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Raptor85, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I like how on your guys little website you like to falsely accuse people of cheating yet i see nothing to prove your accusations...

On a side note your vendor had a HERO luck robe on it and it wasn't listed for the item...

Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Actually since i was thinking about it wasn't there a thief that was running around illegally getting into people's houses using a exploit...what guild was that guy in i can't remember?

3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

1. That's an issue on our site, not for here, stratics ROC doesn't allow discussing such things.
    2. I don't have any currently active vendors, it's probably winters vendor and since he's faction there's no way for him to tell it's hero dyed if it's been re-dyed.
    3. I can't comment because i have no idea what you're talking about, it must be something that has absolutely nothing do do with me.
    4. Thanks for the insightful post in my thread about the PRICING OF FISHING ITEMS

Please go troll elsewhere