1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for PVP template help

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Roland of Atlantic, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Roland of Atlantic

Roland of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys.

I have been playing UO for years, and my guild recently decided to expand into PVP. We all have to create new characters, and I don't know what to make, because I have never really played pvp seriously.

I know I wont make a good dexxer because I'm on dialup. High speed will be coming to my area in maybe 5 months but thats not helping me right now. I'd never be able to stay next to my target with a dexxer on dialup. I was thinking that some mage/necro/myst combination or archer would be a better choice. What is a good solid template that would do well against warriors and mages?

2. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Based on your connection, I would suggest a stealth archer with ninjitsu. Benefits are you hidden a lot of the time so you don't have to worry as much about lagging up and dying.

The ninjitsu will make it so you can get in animal form and quickly run away if you get in trouble.

3. Theophania

Theophania Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Ro! I know you! ^_^
    I have to agree with the Stealth Archer with you being on dialup. I feel that would be the most useful template for you at this time.