1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for pvper's

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Scratch, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Scratch

Scratch Guest

LBI is now accepting more people into the guild....
    we are looking for those looking to pvp more than pvm
    we have a nice group of about 20 people with 80% having red chars...

uo auto map and ventrilo are required for communications in the field

no egos, no immatures, no heroes.....

pm me if interested
  2. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

N-n-new to dis shards. Interested.
  3. Phantom II

Phantom II Guest

I'm new here too. I also brought along two other buddies that love to pvp. We have been away from the game for a while but geting back into the swing of things. We are also very interested

Pennywise, I think I know you from a different shard from years back. Have you ever played on Pacific or Sonoma?

4. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    Pfffft-haaaaa! Sure most probably so. Begs yer pardons der, but if dat ders Pennys, ain't da most hoppiness shard killer around in da game... Gods knows whos.

Ands ifs yous gets a holds of hims, he stills owes me some stuff. I ain't forgot. Regardless what shard he beez ons. I ain'ts fergitsen.

Whatever happen to dats ders LBI anyways?
  5. Phantom II

Phantom II Guest

Ha, he might be. I just thought the name looked familiar!

6. I thought automap is broken long time ago.