1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for rare books.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

It doesn't matter to me, as long as it's unique. Books, spellbooks, anything really. I'm only buying them on Sonoma btw.
  2. Broli of CKS

Broli of CKS Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Bump. Oh, and does anyone know mdacc#one's icq #?
  4. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    It's a pian in the ass, more than rare, to get, but there are the 3 sets of journal books from Khaldun, that are a good addition to any library.

They drop from Lysander (6 books), Grimmoch (9 books) and Tavara (13 books) and come in both purple book and red book varieties, making putting together matching sets even more difficult.

I sold several sets of these for 500k + on Lake Austin recently, and given that most other shards have more active PK in Khaldun, they should be even more valuable and difficult to get on other shards.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hm Basara, don't think I've ever seen those for sale/in game before. I'm interested though.