1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Looking for Red, Blue and Yellow Cactus Seed

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Lady Laurel, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

I am looking to purchase a red, blue and yellow cactus seed (not the tribarrel, barrel or prickly pear) on Chessy, Lake Austin, Catskills or Europa. I was sorting my seeds this morning around 2 am and got tired and forgot to lock down my seed bag. It look me appx 10 hours of hunting to get one of each color and am hoping to avoid that again by purchasing to replace them. Please contact me here or ICQ 120655358.

Thank you

2. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

When I gave you all of those seeds, you left a bag with cactus ones in it. They're yours if you want them. PS let me know about the house.

3. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

I was wondering about that, I thought I saw them when I was there, but they werent there when I got home, so I thought I was imagining things lol I guess I missed the couldnt hold anymore message.

We should be getting a call today about the bike, so we can let you know about the house this afternoon/early evening.

4. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i Must have some of them on Europa

276 556 697

Jack

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I can only help with this seeds on Siege :).