1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Repeating Crossbow Or Nice bow.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ayibal Luganu, Dec 15, 2007.

1. I want a <font color="black"> Composite Bow with: </font>

Hit Spell: Preferible Fireball or Lighthing. Damage 40% more or less.
    HLD: Hit Lower Defence. Aprox 40% more or less.
    DI: With Damage Increase. DI 40 more or less.
    SSI: With Swing Speed Increase of 35 to 40.

Anyone? Pay well [​IMG]

2. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

i got a repeater with lighting, hit lower defence, di, and hci, i forgot the stats but ill post em soon, how much you willing to pay ?
  3. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

I have exactly what you asked for, but will not sell for anything below ridiculous.
  4. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

lol tell me what hes charging you and ill see how much im willing to sell for [​IMG]
  5. I could to pay some millions if i considerer is perfect for me.
    But need know all characteristic. Add me to Icq and talk you and show me this.

6. And Composite bow with same features?

7. Jason619

Jason619 Guest

I have exactly what you asked for, but will not sell for anything below ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even Ludicrous?
  8. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Sorry, it is elven composite.
  9. Thanks for the offers, but i dont like this bows. I prefer really a Composite Bow is the unique that i could to pay some millions. Others i can pay well but not Quantities millionaries.

A composite with Hit Spells 40, HLD 40, SSI 35 to 40 and 40 DI if very good for me, only for this i could to pay to much money [​IMG] If composite have HCI, HML, HLA and others aditional characteristic i can pay very to much more [​IMG]