1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Rhinehardt's player or someone who knows him

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Wenchkin, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I don't have his contact details, but anyone who knows the Rhinehardt who owned a large tower near Yew, ask him to get in touch with me. His tower had collapsed and I've placed one on the spot, but I'm not sure if he dropped it deliberately or not.

Rhinehardt, if you want the place back, give me a shout. Otherwise it'll be kept as a Dreamstone building.

I believe he was in Guardians of the Shattered Stone guild (GOS) if that jogs anyone's memory.

Wenchy

2. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, thank you for your post concerning my brothers large tower. He decided to close his account down about a month or two ago. I hope you enjoy the spot as much as we did when we had our GOS guild thier. A lot of great memories from back then, but alas I am like the only hold out from our guild that I know of that still plays the game.

3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks for letting me know Riply :) I wasn't sure if it was an accidental collapse or anything.

Give my best regards to your brother, we're sad to lose him as a neighbour but I know a lot of old players have since moved on. If you guys ever want a plot in town again, just let me know and I'll sort it out for you.

Take care,
    Wenchy