1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Looking for rune library.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Mystic Flash, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Mystic Flash

Mystic Flash Guest

Looking to buy the service of someone to create a rune library for me. I have the runebooks and the runes, I just need someone to go mark for me. I will pay well for the service seeing that it does take some effort. If you are interested in helping me out my icq is 444-482-795. Thank you in advance.

2. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    If I remember well, there is a tool that allows the copying of entire rune books. That is, it is not necessary to mark each and every rune in the book, just copy the entire book....
  3. Mystic Flash

Mystic Flash Guest

Well that is very interesting! I Will have to look into this.
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Pen of Wisdom

The only catch is that the book you are copying from has to be in your backpack - so you can't just run into someone's library and make copies without their permission.
  5. Mystic Flash

Mystic Flash Guest

Bleh, yeah that is indeed a catch, seems I will still be hunting for someone.