1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Looking for SBoDs.

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Odins, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Odins

Odins Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hail All,

A cry for help on the Europe-shard.

I have been trying to get following Sbods the last couple of weeks:

Agapite Chain: Need 15ex leggings.

It is very hard to find high-end sbods on vendors, since I guess all people have filled their LBoDs to try their luck ;-)

It is also very difficult to meet people in-game, who do high-end sbods.

I will pay well or swap with similar sbods, if you have any of the requested sbods.

Please contact me in this thread or by PM.

Best regards

Odins

2. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Iron

Try lots of small iron bod's. Turn in 1 or 2 thousand with a legendary smith and you might get a few good drops. Beats sitting at the bank asking for something people don't have.

Or get into IDOC's. Seems like the net drop rate of bods per day is about the same or bigger for IDOC sitters than for players who log in a lot of BOD collectors.

3. Odins

Odins Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Mark Trail,

First, thank you for the good advises.

The problem is, that I have done the iron-bod suggestion, a while ago, since I am a sort of bod-collector; thats why, I can swap with many similar sbods ;-)

Turning small iron sbod in, NEVER gives you the one, that you need.... thats my experience. (and no..... havnt got lucky yet with the new sbod-system, eventhoug I should have recieved 3 val and 2 aga hammers by now).

About the IDOC-sitting.... well.... that I have tried too, when I thought it was the only way to get a keep nowadays....and no..... there are people out there, who are idoc-experts, so a wannabee like me never had a chance.

So that leaves it to : crying at the Luna bank and in here ;-)

Best regards

Odins

4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have spare Agapite Plate 10ex gloves on Europa. Will check what to swap at home later.

5. Odins

Odins Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hail R Traveler

Thx for a very smooth trade.

Best regards

Odins