1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(RP) Looking for serious RP'ers

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Avella, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Avella

Avella Guest

Two new RP guilds have started up on Lake Austin and are looking for serious RP'ers to join or interact with. These RP guilds are made up of experienced RP’ers from Europa, Great Lakes, Atlantic and Lake Austin. For more information contact the following:

House Isilian based in Trinsic: Info at ICQ 563-494-726

Britannic Privateers based in Cove: Info at ICQ 441-049-714
  2. OOOO
    Don't have ICQ
    I would like to give RP a try but I am by no means experencied....
    Let me know please :)
  3. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 17, 2006
    Well if they are looking for a person to RP as a chef, then you are definately not qualified :p
  4. LOL
    You have that right I am not a chef hehe
  5. Avella

Avella Guest

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you...busy, busy, busy :)

Feel free to contact me at ICQ 563494726.

We are happy to assist anyone who is interested in RP whether or not you have experience. We only ask that you try, have patience with yourself and be sincere. It's not as difficult as you might think. Our players are experienced and have taught many others who are new to RP.