1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Looking for Shroud Of Tal'Keesh

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jack Torrance, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Hi I am looking for a Shroud Of Tal'Keesh. I am on the Atlantic shard. If anyone has one for sale or knows where i can find one please let me know. My ICQ is 395895267. Thanks for the help!!

Jack Torrance

2. Monty Hall

Monty Hall Guest

How much you paying for the Shroud of Tal'Keesh? I have mine, but not willing to part with it for peanuts...Nor am I 100% on what it is worth these days. And I am also on the ATL Shard.

3. I have seen them sell for between 75-100 million...i am somewhere in the middle but i am willing to work. let me know? is it blessed? i am curious because that effects how we would do the trade if we can work something out. just curious.

4. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

I recently bought a Shroud Of Tal'Keesh for 120m unblessed if that helps you with the value.

5. GreyPawn

GreyPawn Guest

I have a blessed original Shroud of Tal'Keesh on Atlantic I'm happy to entertain offers for.

ICQ 33211468