1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Sloan

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lady Beth, Jan 10, 2008.

1. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

maybe she went on vacation to like hawaii, or turkey, or japan... Who knows?
  2. not every one who quits- says that they are quitting. Or taking a sabbatical.
    I recall Sloans' posts. I enjoyed them.
    Hopefully Sloan is just taking a break.
    If Sloan isn't- come on- be a sport- give people a chance to say good bye.

If someone knows they left- please tell them to stop and say g'bye
  3. Lady Beth

Lady Beth Guest

not every one who quits- says that they are quitting. Or taking a sabbatical.
    I recall Sloans' posts. I enjoyed them.
    Hopefully Sloan is just taking a break.
    If Sloan isn't- come on- be a sport- give people a chance to say good bye.

If someone knows they left- please tell them to stop and say g'bye

[/ QUOTE ]

Well not just ingame missing, but other ways of contact icq and email that I can't get a hold of her. So that is why I posted here I know she played here and I'm wasn't sure if anyone had recent contact with her.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I myself have no ways to contact her but yes I do know of a few others whom, have also been trying too, to get ahold of her just to see if she is ok or not, whom have her emails and other ways to contact her and nothing.

Is her websight with all the sigs she made for nearly everyone over the years still up and running ? Are her in game homes on whatever shards still ok ?

Only reason I ask or wonder is...if there be some computer issues, or health issues or monetary issues, if her websight hosting all the sigs is down, there could may be some complex issues going on, and hopefully someone will find out or still keep on, trying to contact her.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I met a char on the shard who told me he was Sloan's nephew. I'm trying hard to remember the char name. I used to run into him a lot when I had my vendors in Luna.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, The Yard fell today. *sighs*
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

The Port of Umbra still stands though.
  8. prostkr

prostkr Guest

they yard wasnt owned by her....it was the charity guy
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, Crazy Joe was holding that spot. Sloanie has lived at that spot as long as I have been on Siege, though.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

I think Crazy Joe's Brit Historic Museum spot not too far from my house, is down too. I was too laggin to go look for myself, earlier today, but the Monkey God said he did and ...it was someone else's now, if same plot spot. Course that one coulda been gone long ago. I used to ride by there more often but have not looked at it lately ie the Classic L Joe had nearby Brit &amp; where, I live on Siege.
  11. Whoa i just went to check it out, still had a few good items in crates in front quite a few cool old double exceptional items, a latern made by Crazy Joe! [​IMG] and a Cathat pumkin (maybe the real guy didnt sloan know him) cool stuff. Must have been a good loot IDOC I'll wadger.
    The Port of Umbra is still standing and not in decay so she still maybe around.

A Crazy Joe Lantern, that made my day! [​IMG]
  12. That would have been a fun IDOC to be at too. Damn i never should have stopped IDOC hunting!!! [​IMG]
  13. prostkr

prostkr Guest

most of Sloanes accounts are paid for by the old seer program from a long time ago......her stuff will outlast most of us. I just went to check myspace.....she hasent logged on there since 9/9/07, last post on the waka boards was in october? anyone have any more current contact?
  14. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2007
    Actually a couple of us old waka have been keeping a few of her accounts active.
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

Check her siggie on the 'sticky' at the top of this board.
  16. aN Alanis Morisette fan! I knew it!

oh and it seems was just listening to her!!! ARRG!!
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

was more the date she was listening you were supposed to notice!
  18. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
    She was listing to it on Monday Jan 7 , 08
  19. Lady Beth

Lady Beth Guest

Thanks so much for everyone trying to help out. [​IMG]

I'll let you know if I can track her down with some of your tips. [​IMG]
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

I will do the same. *tips hat*
  21. Guest

Guest Guest

*bump* Sloan, phone home.
  22. Sloan

Sloan Guest

yeah i'm still around. and yes there have been quite a few very personal issues going on with me that I'd like to keep personal.

Bones give me call...
    Beth.. love ya to death... you skeered the begeesus out of me the other day
    Kelmo.. always like coming home when I see you
    Wakas... luv
  23. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* It is good to hear from you.
  24. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 29, 2005

pikon198 Guest

hello crazy lady people been searching for you, and now they found you. You should disappear for a few months again, then ill post a thread williing to find Sloan for 5mill gold, then after payment you chime in and bam! Trick accomplished! Watta' ya lass ?
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!