1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for some help...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Turdnugget, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

I've got a couple newbish characters on Cats that i'd like to play a little more. I was hoping and wondering if someone out there had a set of invasion weapons I could possibly have?

Mainly looking for a heavy crossbow with 40+ SSI and a crossbow with 40+ SSI... that would be groovy =)

Also would like a bracelet of health (non-cursed) if anyone has one collecting dust...
  2. I might be able to help you witht he crossbow and heavy crossbow when would be a good day and time to meet you at New Haven Bank?
  3. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

I'm typically on during my lunch breaks, 12MST, occassionally in the evenings... Just depends what my wifey is doing =)

When are you on? I could try to get on if I know a certain time.
  4. Im on most the evenings from 8pm eastern to 1am eastern time not sure what time that would be for you.. Im on some mornings from 9am eastern time 11am eastern as well
  5. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

I usually get on before work as well... between 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. MST...dunno how far you're ahead of me =)
  6. Ah thats easy just let me know what time it is your way at the moment..hehe
  7. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

8. ah..just two hours head here..so if you want to meet around that time tomorow I can be at haven bank just let me know who I would be meeting character wise..hehe
  9. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Will do...can't remember the character's name off hand, but i'll get back to you on that.
  10. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

I'm on a chr named Tiffany...just woke up and making some toast =)
  11. My apologies for not being there this morning woke up late..just pick a day this week I can meet you and I'll try my best not to over sleep this time..lol