1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Looking for some info on this book...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dregg, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Was at an idoc and this book was in a bag that also had other rares including a singing ball and skull with candle unlit. It is as small as the blue books you can buy from provisioners but you are unable to open it. Any info on this item would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a pic:

book.JPG book2.JPG

2. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for those who helped with this book. The item has been sold.

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Could you post the info and sold prce plz. As it would be helpfull and usefull in the future when doing a search to know the background and what its worth.

Thanks

Thunderz

4. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

That appears to be a small server up book which are much scarcer then the larger server up books. I would estimate these to be 3 to 4 times the larger book server up graphics. Unles there has been
    an exploit to create them but I have no clue as to that happening. You just don't see these come up for sale to often.

5. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

yes extreamly rare book, i have one in my museum. came from trinsic.its just like the toy quest picture graphic but this ones the real deal.

6. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was told that this was either an item that was marked wrong or a server birth book (which have been duped). I sold it to a reputable collector here on the forums for 200 mil.