1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for some old friends

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Giggles, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

May 12, 2008

I had posted here a few years ago when I came back to the game. I'm now playing on Catskills and don't frequent these boards to often. WAYYY back in the day I started on Europa soon before trammel was built and lived here for a few years until I left the game. My name used mainly was Philomena.

I was hoping to find some old faces, many of which I may not even remember the names, but two up most in my mind are....

Lady Breigh
    Razta Wazar

If anyone knows them, or sees them in the future, please have them contact me via stratics. I would love to get in touch with them again :) Thank you!
  2. Ommy2k7

Ommy2k7 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 28, 2007
    Just thought id reply to this, Lady Breigh no longer players UO. I know she played SWG and i think she still plays WoW, but not seen her on UO since maybe 2004? Though i think Nico may still have her ICQ..
  3. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest