1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for some old Soulstones (Ikon)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by WhiskeyPriest, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Well, it's been over 2 years since I've seen the likes of Siege. I'm back to try it again. Only problem so far is that I let my house drop and didn't move a thing out of it because of a problem with my last computer that wouldn't allow me to log onto UO and thus aggrivating me and causing me to quit suddenly. I lost all my soulstones, rares, and such.

My main char's name is Ikon. If you have any of my old soulstones and there's anyway I might be able to get them back, it would be greatly appreciated. I also had another char named Ugly. Thanks people.
  2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  3. I'm holding a lot of lost stones and you're welcome to test them.

9-626-593 (Elaine)
  4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    it now puts the name of the char when u use a soul stone onto the stone. but for ones in past it just puts unknown (unfortuantly)

I have some from houses in west mako.

5. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Hey man,

Lots of people hold on to soulstones. The better description you give of:

About when your home fell.
    Where your home was located.
    How your house was designed.
    How many soulstones did you have.
    What skills were on those soulstones.
    Name on the house when it fell.

The better people will be able to locate your soulstones.