1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Some Pets

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Midnight Rambler, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I've been casually (in the most extreme sense of the word) back in UO, hiding out and working taming. While I was adamantly opposed to tamers for years, my views have shifted over these last 11 or so years. Though, RoT is boring and I can't even fathom sitting around taming a bull every 10 minutes at this point in my UO or gaming career. To break up the boredom, I need to mix things up.

Does anyone have any Rune Beetles, Mares, or anything that they don't need that I can mess around with? I'm at 99 Lore, 85 taming currently, though I've got a decent enough ring that I think I can at least attempt to bond one of those. Not sure about a Cu Sidh yet, though I'd give it a shot.

I figured I would have to wait till around 110 lore/tame to go for one of these Super Drags...

Anyway, I've got some gold laying around that I'll drop for any of the above. Don't have to be that great, just something I can go out and drop a few things with in between RoT gains.

2. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

pm me im busy lately, but if we can flange up, ill tame ya something to try

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

At that skill level I highly recommend you get yourself a bake kitsune, or better, a pair. They rival a mare for killing ability and, with the right target, can even do better. I've seen kits take down a paragon dragon (though I admit, not a greater).

Your taming and lore is high enough that you wouldn't be reliant on jewels for control, which on this shard is a highly risky thing to do. One thing to know you mustn't try to command your pet till you're re-equipped your jewels, quite another to not have them with you any longer *to* equip. Add a frenzied for your mount and you're good to hunt blood elemental, dragons, daemon etc.

4. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

pm me when you have time and we will go tame you a few nasties!

we can set something up, not a date you understand...well when men are alone with animals...can you say Brokeback Mountain!

all kidding aside I will help ya!