1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for some prices

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dark Druid, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Dark Druid

Dark Druid Guest

I need to know the price of a Full Set of Mini House Deeds (including the ginger bread, and the 2 contest ones.)

The White Stealable lamp post.

And last is the hally with the pink etching around it.

2. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

most the mini houses are not worth much at all...the rare ones are the Castle,Keeep and i think the Tower. keep and tower i have seen for 5-12m and the Castle i sold one for 20m. hope that helps

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

white lamppost, isn't that just tokuno dyed?

Hally with pink etching, isn't that a doggie dupe or is it the real one?

4. Dark Druid

Dark Druid Guest

im pretty sure the hally is a doggie dupe, and the lamp posts you cant dye luna white so it is the real deal.

5. CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja Visitor

You can actually, but there is a spawn-able white lamp post that is the most rare out of all the spawn-able lamp posts, I believe there is ice green, ice blue, shadow, one I cant remember? and ice white. It is a different hue than luna white so very distinguishable.

I value all doggie dupe items at 0gp because that's what I feel they should be worth. With my 2 cents set aside, the black hally is getting 10m at the fest, so I think the avengers halberd (i think is what thats duped from?) would probably get some where in the 15-25m range?

Full set of mini house deeds I would have to say based on what I've seen the more rare ones go for, full set should get around 30-45m give or take a lil bit.