1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for some soulstones and a book(s) from a Fel idoc roughly a yr ago

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Rocket Dog, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Rocket Dog

Rocket Dog Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I know its a long shot but a guildmate of mine in SI just came back to the game and his house had fallen in Fel pretty much dead east of Vesper near the trapper huts on UOAM.

2 things Im looking for. A book or books to him from Spawners inc. (chars name is Tol) and his soulstones. I know alot of peps hold onto the stones just incase.

PM me, icq me 91689320 or post here with any info, thanks

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ohh good luck finding everything. I hope you can. I have some spare soulstones with unknown owners, but not from fel. I really should get them locked down for people to try.

*makes note for morning*

Ori

3. FenrirsFangs

FenrirsFangs Guest

If you do lock down a questionable soul stone as a service to finding its owner remember to set the access to anybody.

This may not help but I have seen heritage tokens around for not all that much if your friend can't find his items, which actually could have vanished in server cleanup on any number of occassions, he may be able to at least find another at not too much of a cost. perhaps someone that has a soul stone token would be kind enough to volunteer here to pass it along?

I'd give one up if i hadnt already used it. what books is he looking for? rune spell? book of truth, actual literature? i think i found a copy of shakespere in several small brown books not sure if I still have them. I give stuff away alot when my box gets full.

4. Rocket Dog

Rocket Dog Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

thanks for the offer but it was more for the skills he had on the stones and the full stones itself.

as for the books, they are SI aniversary books, just a normal book but a keepsake to alot of players that are or have been in SI.

5. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail Man!

I remember a Rocket Dog from WAAAY back when. Good seeing an old name. Good luck with the Soulstone search, and if all else fails, there's always gratuitous drinking or running around nude. I prefer both.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!