1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Looking for some specific prepatch clothing

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Cetric, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Preferably on greatlakes, but if a large amount is on another shard, i will go there as well.

looking for:

A Straw Hat (Blessed)
    A Fancy Shirt (Blessed)
    A Doublet (Blessed)
    Boots (Blessed)
    Short Pants (or long pants) (Blessed)
    A Kilt (Blessed)
    A Half Apron (Blessed)
    Leather Gloves (Blessed)

A prepatch item blessed spear, pitch fork, halbard, etc.

2. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

I have a Blessed Broadsword, (Blessed) Bear Mask, And (Blessed) Orc Mask, As well as Sewn By Pieces On Pacific.

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

What are some of the sewn by pieces, and the names?

4. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

I got all sorts of hats, skirts, kilts, doublets, surcoats, tunics, cloaks, dresses, fancy shirts... All sewn by Whinnie The Pooh. I also have a Leather Tunic Sewn By Ultimate Fighter, And Legs Sewn By Ambrozia.

5. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Its funny because I collect all of these type items too and I've seen every single one of the items you have listed except for the gloves and fancy shirt. A collector whose name escapes me at the moment, from Europa I believe, looked for a dbl blessed fancy shirt for years and never found one. White dbl blessed yes, but the yellow dbl blessed tag no. Good luck in your search though, and let me know if you find one.

6. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

dang, id be more than happy if i could atleast find the hat, which is fairly common

7. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

I have a "A straw hat of exceptional quality (blessed)" then exceptional on 2nd line and Blessed on third line.. but its on LS.
    Boots, Tunic, A robe, A Cloak double blessed too.

Oh and doublet, jester hat and thight boots but those are White dbl blessed tagged.

Let me know if interested, also a few Sewn By, Made By and [Exceptional] cloth/leather pieces.

ps: kilt, long pants, tunic, wide-brim hat, skullcap, studded gorget and studded gloves.. all "sewn by Superman" could be like a set heh.. dyed properly u could bank sit on luna as the man of steel :lol:

8. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Do you think i could hop on lake superior and take a look at these items you have?

9. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Sure, anytime.

My icq is 16551611