1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for some specific Tailor BODs

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I put together a collection of 120 Powerscroll tailor BODs (actually, it seems like I suddenly was getting the larges left and right), and was wanting to complete most of them, to turn in the PS for the 3500 points each.

I'll trade a single small that fits a barbed kit large for each small on this list (will do specific trades if I have them, otherwise it's a small BRSK BOD at random), or 120 PS smalls if I have them extra (such as one of the sets I don't have a large for)

Normal leather 20 Ex Male (I have 2 LBODs): Gorget (1), Gloves (1), Sleeves (2), Leggings (1), Tunic (2)

Spined 15 Ex Male: Gorget, Gloves, Legs

Spined 10 Ex Female (I have 2 LBODs): Leather shorts (2), Leather Bustier (1), Studded Bustier (1)

Spined 15 Ex Female: Leather Bustier, Studded Bustier

2. Hola! I have all the BODs you need (16 total). I don't have a specific want list put together yet, so either the bkit smalls or comparable 120 scroll smalls are fine for trade. I can be reached on ICQ at 212-053-960 or through here, although I am heading to bed soon tonight.

3. blazehammer

blazehammer Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

if you didn't get them let me know got over 90k bods so should have all that you need
    icq is 245658673:danceb::danceb:

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

lustig got them for me - thanks for offering though.