1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking for some stones

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by grim inc., Aug 16, 2009.

1. grim inc.

grim inc. Guest

:dunce:my keep fell late last year and i had some soul stones on the roof id like to get back. the keep belonged to zangrim any one know any thing about any of this? :dunce:

2. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

What kind of skills were on them and how many were there?

3. grim inc.

grim inc. Guest

some taming skills lore tame and vet maybe magery and med or focus. the keep was in a clearing south of yew near the lich spawn it fell oct or nov of last year i think. all and all i think there was betwwen 5 and 15 stones i cant remeber if both chars had stones up there.

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

holy crap, welcome back Zan.

I believe shalimar is holding your stones, I know for a fact someone got them. There was a thread about it the other day.

5. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The only reason I ask is that I've recently taken over an account that has quite a few soulstones on it. I've saved them in the bank in the hopes that someone would claim them.

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back Zan; there is a tower spot in the clearing below my keep. I have it occupied atm but it's yours if you want it. it is fairly close to your old keep area.

7. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran