1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Looking for some tough armor pieces across Sosaria

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Visolara16, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Visolara16

Visolara16 Guest

Looking for gloves, arms, and leggings with:

15% Reflect Physical Damage
    5+ Mana or Hit Points
    4+ LMC
    2 MR
    14+ LRC

I know these aren't that easy to come across, Please PM me with what you have. Thank you
  2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

More like impossible to come across. You listed 6 mods minimum with a lot of luck hoping you'd get 10 in cold/poison AND still have decent physical. I'd be surprised if anything like that even existed.
  3. Visolara16

Visolara16 Guest

It's 5 mods, which I think is the max. Ya but still worth a shot :)
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Actually, it's 6+ mods, as you can't get those high resists on an armor suit with no runic resist properties. You're asking for 43 resists, not counting Energy.

Horned leather (11) + base resists (15) + GM Arms lore Exceptional bonus (6+5=11) = 37
    Barbed Leather (12), same conditions = 38 (with a big chunk of it in energy)
    Valorite, mage armor samurai plate pieces (which isn't even possible for gloves) = 39 (again, with a significant part ofthe material bonus in Energy).