1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for someone to craft/imbue me this gargoyle armor suit.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Haunted Graffiti, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Here are my requirements:

*Must* have 40% Lower Mana Cost
    *Must* have Mana regen 2 on every piece
    *Must* NOT use Jewelery
    *Must* Have 70/80/70/70/70 Resists

I do NOT care if the suit is medable. Using spell woven britches is a big *bonus* but not required.

PM me a quote. Thanks in advance :D

2. Fermi

Fermi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I make stuff and I would use runic kits to get mr 2 because seeds of renewal are scarce then imbue what I must to meet other requirements. If you are using spellwoven britches that means you need lmc 8 on each piece unless you use totem of void. Are you using totem of void? It is possible not too just more expensive. Also, when you say no jewels I assume you mean ring and bracelet. Earrings and necklace must be okay?

disregard. just noticed spell woven has 10 lmc.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Can gargoyles wear spellwoven britches?

4. Fermi

Fermi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I guess because they are crafted they can be altered. I wasnt sure either so I altered a pair.

5. I am not using Totem of the Void. I also am okay with earrings/necklace but no ring/bracelet. And yes Spell Woven britches must be altered.