1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Looking for someone to give me a ref for Tomas_Bryce

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Solarmaid, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Solarmaid

Solarmaid Guest

Hi,

I'm doing some business with Tomas_Bryce here. I'm just looking to confirm he is a trusted buyer and seller.

Thanks

Solar.

2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

You can trust this guy:)

All i will say is no matter who it is make sure you ALWAYS follow precautions when trading with ANYBODY!

Having said that Thomas is a good fella

3. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My opinion could be construed as Bias because Tomas_Bryce is part of my Trade Staff here at Stratics however, he would not be the Moderator here for the UO Rares Collector forum if I did not indeed trust him to be very knowledgeable in the arts of Rares Collecting and trustworthy (well, I guess unless he didn't want to Moderate here anymore. I hope that never comes to pass. *Orvago winks* I still would trust him and find him very knowledgeable in Rare Collecting, none-the-less).

*Orvago smiles*

As always, double check through Private Messages with the Staff member here at Stratics before conducting a trade in game, to make sure you are in-fact dealing with one of our Staff Members in-game. The same should be true as well for any user to ensure you're not being scammed by an impostor.

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

TWO THUMBS UP FOR TOMAS BRYCE!!! he's awesome and very trustworthy.

5. Aye, I will also vouch for Tomas.

6. mask-z

mask-z Guest

Same here, Tomas-bryce was repeatedly broker for me, when i had doing some bigs trades, you can trust him.

7. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

If I can trust Tomas with 1.5 billion gold, you can too. :lick:

8. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

SupSoc says it is ok to trust Tomas, my brother.

9. feath

feath Guest

just watch out for his evil twin ;)

(joke)

He's one of the best.

(not a joke)

10. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

He's transferring some items from Hokuto to Atl in two weeks for me, and has them in his possession now. That's some trust there if ever.

11. Asmodai

Asmodai Guest

as long as it's not a scammer pretending to be bryce

that would be one of the oldest tricks in the book...

12. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thomas is a top bloke, he can be trusted :)

13. Solarmaid

Solarmaid Guest

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

14. tell ya how to make sure its him lol,,,he has a boat parked in the water thats to the left of brit bank, and down just a hair,,,to make sure its not a char that has used his name, simply have him recall to his boat :) on Atl i may add.

15. feath

feath Guest

anyone can recall, specially as you just told everyone where it is. have him go on the boat, and give the OP access.