1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking for someone to imbue a suit

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Raptor85, May 16, 2010.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a spined leather suit (40 luck) with 17 lrc per piece, i need 100 luck added to each piece (and to pieces of jewlery). I can provide all materials and pay gold for the service.

ICQ 126746725

2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Raptor if you are just adding luck to the lrc it shouldn't be an issue at all. I am at 95.1 imbuing so I have a pretty good success chance. However, I think if you add 100 luck to spined armor it replaces the 40 luck not add to it. If you want the 140 you need to imbue regular leather and then risk enhancing it after...

3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

that's good to know, i already had this one done earlier, but i'll have to do it that way next time (once my imbuer is high enough to do 100 luck + full lrc), then i can destroy as many as i need too.

4. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

If you want 140 luck on each piece, you need to craft it from regular leather first, imbue it to 100 luck, then enhance with spined.

If you start with spined leather, you can enhance it to 100, but not to 140.