1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for someone to imbue virtuoso suit

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by lancelot99, Nov 8, 2011.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Hail...

I recently purchased the virtuoso bardic suit (clean-up reward) and would like it imbued with LMC/LRC/MR

Like this one

http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/253188-bard-armor-set-[imbued].html

((The human/elf one))

so, how much would someone charge me for ingredients and to imbue the peices

some parts have to be imbued with mage armour (i think 1 piece according to the thread) so i can meditate...
    (the new masteries are mana hungry)

So, can anyone help me by imbuing for me? and name your price :)

2. Korhov

Korhov Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hia

I can do it for you, if you are OK to like 1.8 -2.0 m for a piece. Please note that to have similar mods, you need to have good arties to complement

3. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Sadly, not an artie junky (nore have 100 mill+) to spend on the latest must have arties to show off at luna bank.... and as i mainly pvm not pvp as a tamer, and have decent mana regen... i'm golden :)

I'm not one of these people who must have 20+ mana regen as well as 40 lmc or they can't play.....

i'm a simple tamer/discorder and 12+ Mana regen is ok...

i do have broomstick (3 mana regen) and a few other bits and bobs :)

4. Korhov

Korhov Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tell me what bids and bods for all slots not occupied by the suit you have (including sash, robe, weapon etc) and we will se what can be done with it.

Again if you ready for 1.8 - 2 m for imbue piece. However, it could go below 1 m if you have MR1 instead of MR on each