1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tinkering] looking for someone with 75 tinkering

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by haladrigis, Nov 8, 2008.

1. haladrigis

haladrigis Guest

Hail! im trying to train lockpicking im currently at 97.2 lockpicking and was wondering if there are any tinkerers out there with 75 tinknering to make me 20 lock boxes to train with in twisted weald, im wiling to over pay for the boxes+ supply the material to make them. thanks in advance! ooh sorry this is on the atlantic server.

2. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have an 83 tinker on ATL, and have been told that works OK. Also I have heard that now you only need one box. Makes the macro much easier to write.

3. haladrigis

haladrigis Guest

hmmmm i could try that out, what do i need to bring you in order to get a couple boxes??

4. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i gm'd my lockpicking a few months back all i used was a coupple misma chests and kept trying on it till i hit gm went from 60ish to gm i even pestered the satyr's a fair amount gains came so you may just want to find one good chest off one of them to do this.