1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for special suit for scribe mage!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Reflex, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Reflex

Reflex Guest

The title sais it all :)

Im not having much luck in game so thought i would give it a go on here...

fc2, fcr 6, dci 60, lrc (what ever pos) int bonus 25. 60-70 in all resists 40% lmc 7-8 mr and 15% sdi!

is this even possible? i do not kno but if it is ill pay what ever is asked...

Also if you think any thing else should be involved in the suit to make scribe mage work?

many thanks
  2. Hi!
    It is possible to get near the mods you are seeking. But I wouldn't focus too much on int increase! You should also try to get atleast 25ep to give your potions a bit of a boost.

For dci start off with fey leggings, armor of fortune and folded steel reading glasses, with quiver that will put you at 55dci. Then get a totem of the void, tome of lost knowledge and ornament for a total of 35lmc. What you will need then from gorget, sleeves, gloves and ring is very good resists, 6mr, 5lmc,fcr 3, and 40lrc. Which should be possible to obtain.. If you do it right you will end up with 55+dci(if you can get more on ring), 100lrc, 40lmc, 16hp(if u get crimson as well), 6mr, 8int, 8str, and it leaves one hand free for using pots.
    I'm using the exact same setup on my scribe mage, and it is very nice! Hope this helps a bit, if there's anything more you wanna know, just ask. ;)
  3. Reflex

Reflex Guest

thanks pall i will give it a go... i got a some spare cash to get the crimson... and aof and already have other items... you do well with your scribe mage with that set up?