1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Spellweavers on Chessie.

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tanivar, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've got two spellweavers on different accounts that let me get a Focus solo but would like to get better than a level 3 Focus. How do Arcanists get in touch with each other to gather for a Focus on Chessie?

I can be contacted on the Shaman's Crafting channel using in game chat if anyone wants to get together for a Focus.

2. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

People tend to give a shout out on general chat and meet at west brit bank for focus. They usually get 6 from what I see.

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'll keep trying general chat then. Thanks :)

4. Uncle Talbo

Uncle Talbo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yea bro ussually i attend anyone ( freinds or enemies) that need one at the wbb. And almost always i see it over global. I dont use my weever anymore so im only doing it to enhance someone elses playtime fun. Anytime i see you ask ill be there, my weevers name is " the animal guy"

Milk-

5. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I will always log on my weaver and help as well. I am either in General or Help.