1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for the crafty thief who nicked my wep last night!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mook Chessy, May 28, 2010.

1. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think your name was janna, or something close.

Nice disarm steal...I do not rememer if I evil dyed it or not, but I would love to buy it back.

I did check the Bartertown for a vendor but alas, nothing.

Please let me know if we can arrange a meet. If I do not hear from you today I will just imbue up a new one!

Thanks!

2. Dirkdiggler

Dirkdiggler Guest

Here's a freebie for you. Your weapon is currently being held by the honorable Janus Kerykeion. Here's a link to a bit of his work: http://uothief.com/nonchad/nonchad_ep0235.html. He plays evenings if you're wanting to arrange a buyback.

3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sure, I still have it in my bank along with the potions, petals, armor, etc I managed to grab while i was there :) I have a vendor south Zento I just set up, but I'll just give it to you myself later so someone else doesn't grab it (there's other...erm..."used" items there for sale super cheap though), I should be on around 6:30-7:00 (ICQ: 126746725)

To be frank though, I completely fscked up the getaway, I chugged my night sight potion instead of my invis O_x

4. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks ill icq you tonight!

I need to admit I feel that if I kill you, you failed and should not be rewarded with the item.

5. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's more of a complaint than an admission :grouphug:

6. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Nah...its not a complain. It's a statement that if the thief gets killed in the act of stealing, then the item the thief stole should be lootable by the owner.

Either way......he stole the weapon pretty nicely. I give him credit for his technicque and I'm sure RP surely does also.

Definitely one thief to stay away from or pay him off handsomely, hehe

7. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I actually agree on that myself, the temporary "bless" iirc is an old bug they decided to just leave in anyways, it's not on every steal either, seems to happen about 1/10 for me. It really SHOULDN'T happen.

I've come to terms with the fact that there are so few thieves that EA doesn't really care about the bugs our class has though :/ We have sooooo many bugs I'm just thankful one of them is actually beneficial to us :D (I was gone from UO for 4 years and not a single one of the bugs I remember being around 6-7 years ago is fixed...) I wish EA would actually fix some of the bugs instead of constantly bringing out buggy new expansions and adding more...