1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for The Home Guild

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Enkrypted, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Enkrypted

Enkrypted Guest

Spoke with Vlad from the Home Guild tonight about a house. Was told that he would be back at the Brit Bank most of the night. Haven't seen him. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him, let me know. He said his ICQ is down.
  2. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Go to the East Coast trade forum here. Home Guild is usually posting over there and you should find his ICQ number in his signature and/or profile. I'm sure he can get hold of Vlad for you.
  3. Devilicious

Devilicious Guest

Hes at West Brit Bank every night. Just got to catch him in between is recalling and his afks.
  4. Enkrypted

Enkrypted Guest

Ok i talked to the other member of the Home Guild. He told me that Vlad was offline and he didn't have any other way to contact him.

I waited at Brit Bank for about 2 1/2 hours, and he never showed. Maybe I can catch him before I go to work tomorrow.

Thanks guys for the help. I'll get this done. :D
  5. feath

feath Guest

Just make sure it's outside of any town ;)
  6. Devilicious

Devilicious Guest

Vlad is a good person.....No need to worry. I will let him know your looking for him. I am good friends with him. He does not have icq.
  7. Enkrypted

Enkrypted Guest

LOL Yeah...it is. :scholar:

Ok. thanks.