1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

looking for the lost mining vendors

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Jun 6, 2008.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

actually looking for mined gemstones, needing the perfect emeralds myself:sad2: if you can post your vendor location here,I will do my utter best to get to your house need 10 at very least so if you can be a bit cheaper it will help a great deal, if you sell ingots I can possibly help move your inventory.:stretcher:

2. El Phantasmo

El Phantasmo Guest

I have a few Emeralds I can spare for ya. I put 20 of them on the vendor in Luna for 1500k each.

The vendor is at the THO/GOR house on the south side of Luna. The vendor is on the front steps in pink called Good Cheaper Stuff.

Have a great Day

3. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Guest

Just checked - I have another 7 sperfect emeralds stashed at the little island house if you need more.

4. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

hehe bottle my friend glad you wandered here to the temps with us, if you've already been active , my apologies, the northern midwest is just awaking after a very sluggish spring season, we are just now getting to mid 70's temps :)

5. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

hey,I hope it was your vendor I found in luna,I bought astack of them, many thanks.

6. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Guest

Yep - up n about - it's been over 100 here :)