1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for the owner of a vendor that dropped...

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Lames, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Lames

Lames Guest

[​IMG]

The vendor was in one of those two places. The vendor/shop name was, "[]*[]high-end[]*[]".

Anyway, there was an 0/3 necro ring that I was interested in on that vendor. If you see this icq me, 318085807.

2. Noobish Noob

Noobish Noob Guest

Was one of the [COVE] guys. As them in game...they might even all be the same guy...Baron I think..and Ogluk.

3. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Its my vendor, Its back up, Ill Put the ring back on..

4. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Next time that will learn ya to think about it... Just buy it, cause you never know what's goinna happen if you get cheap.

5. Lames

Lames Guest

It is more of an odd situation. For I actually don't have a character on Pac at this moment. But I intend to x-fer there within the week. I just wanted to contact the owner because I kind of need it for the suit I'm making.

6. ive always wondered about your vendors baron, why are they always in the red re: healthbar shows they have taken damage

7. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Ok, cleared that up.

8. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

Dont sell lames that ring he is a thief!