1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for the owner of.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by N49ATV, Jan 11, 2009.

1. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

"The Jumping Jester Tavern - FPS"
    Owner: Tyrius

Its the Custom house just east of NEW. Going through NEW, and being a supporter of new, I find the tower fills so quickly. So I like to buy this home, as a second storage house for NEW, for gear and whatnot. If anyone knows the owner, or is the owner, please PM, and we can see if we can work out some sort of deal

Thanks.

2. I know him but he's not been around for years. I icq'd him about that house a while ago, he's not made an appearance online though. He's ex-NEW and was in a guild called FPS after that, all those players are gone now, so as far as I know there's no way to contact him other than the icq number I have.

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

One of those people who just pay the monthy fee, and let account age :/

*edit*

How about the L-Shape next to you on the other side?

Ownder is Leroy Jenkins

4. Leroy just returned to Siege and placed his house by us. The spot he has used to be for NEW storage, but the player holding the spot moved elsewhere and we didn't have anyone to take over the old house at the time.

5. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Doesnt he have to log in once in a while to refresh the house?

set up a 24 hour guard zone, have changing of the guards every hour, until he shows!

:D

Since I know where you all will be standing... * evil grin *