1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for the Owners of these Castles

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Nails Warstein, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

ATLANTIC

I am looking for the owners of these castles located near the Grimswood Ruins.

Place --------- Owner --- House Name
    Malas Castle – Morgana – Slottet
    Malas Castle – Kizar Vexious
    Malas Castle – Dorothy Palace
    Malas Castle – Kynd – Museum
    Malas Castle – Cygore

These houses are located near the Events Reward Hall in Malas

Malas Small Tower - Darius - James Gang
    Malas Small Tower - PigPen
    Malas Small Wooden House - Rhianna Cerise - Land's Edge Post Office

Does anyone know their ICQ, Stratics, Yahoo, IM, or Facebook? Please have them reach me here or ICQ 150528775. Thank you!

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm a bit confused... six castles in Malas on that shard, or they're just all named "Malas Castle"?

3. Nails Warstein

Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

There are six castles located in malas

4. CYGORE I HAVE HIS ICQ HE WAS SelLING BUT THEN CHANGED HIS MIND.. AS FOR KYND HE WILL NEVER SELL.. he has a stratics name as well.pm him

5. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Rough Ryder is over seas if its the one im thinking of

6. Craftyone

Craftyone Guest

Nails, I do know one of those castle owners and just a month ago he told he was probally gonna downsize in UO and sell it. He made it a point after being on Atlantic so long to let me know he plays the game for fun and has a life and income other than UO.He hasn't made a mistake with his life to rely on a game to feed himself or pay bills and doesn't act like it either. Thus, he would sell it for a very low realistic price, not one you would hear the quote and have to think on for months. He bought it from someone who just enjoys the game and will sell it the same way. If I can locate his email or icq on my old computer, I will PM you asap with it. You will not have to offer, he will give you the low price and make you very happy I'm sure. Besides, it's just a game and pixels,don't forget to have fun. We are supposed to. This ain't a retail chain,lol. Hope to make you happy real soon.

7. Nails Warstein

Added More Houses I am looking for.