1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for These Stratics Members

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I'm looking for some members of Stratics that had volunteered to help out new archers prior to the big crash Stratics had not too long ago. I'm hoping they just have new user names now and aren't gone for good. If you are, or know of, any of these people, please let me know:

Willa

Loquacious

Team Taois

Gunnerofpacific

Croaker

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Connor.....

Willa would be me! And most certainly I'd still be willing to assist new archers.

My home is GL's. And feel free to PM me.

3. Thank you! The list is being updated with your current user name.

Also, I remembered that Gunnerofpacific changed shards to Origin, and also changed his user name to Gunneroforigin, so we're adding his name to the Origin shard.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

He's trying to confuse a poor undervalued ME. He's not gunneroforigin, he's gunneroforgin. But I found him!

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Is the Croaker you are looking for the same Croaker that plays Siege? If so, he's still around, but only occasionally. I believe he claimed the same Stratics username [Not positive, though], but has recently moved to England and is playing/posting quite a bit less.

He is registerd as Newt on our guild forums if you'd like to leave him a PM. :)

6. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend

Loquocius can be found on OT-NHB (if it's the same poster you're looking for).

7. I'm not sure if it's the same person or not. If you can contact him and verify one way or the other please let me know!

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Will do! :)

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

It is, you had him listed for Siege and Atlantic. I found him, he's registered as CroakerTnT now.

10. Still looking for 2 of these people...

11. good thing its not me, I was worried for a minute.

12. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Team Tiaos is a real good friend and I havnt seen him on ICQ for at least 7-8 months.

13. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

im looking for paul stew

14. von Beck

von Beck Guest

Looking for a Mr I. P. Nightly

15. I think that's about enough of the BS responses. If you don't have a response about one of the members listed above, then please don't respond.

Is this kindergarten or UHall? :loser:

16. Ok, thank you. We'll have to remove him from the list then.

Is there anyone that would want to take his place?

17. CatLord

CatLord Guest

I'll give you a hand on Catskills, Drachs, Pacific and Sonoma. Just let me know what you need...

18. Catskills is wide open. We'll get you added to the list, and thank you!

19. We've only got Oceania and Siege left without a representative, so if anyone would like to volunteer to help out on those shards now's the time.

20. Last chance to volunteer for one of these 2 shards. If I haven't heard from someone by tomorrow morning I'll call the list final.