1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for this owner[pic inside]

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by The Home Guild, Jun 15, 2008.

1. I'd like to find this owner ..Paying well for that home Please icq me or pm 416-166-568 thank you!!! this home is located in Wind.. solo spot!
  2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Maybe you should hire a real estate agent? :)
    That said, mark a rune and dropb some books in front of the house with your info every once and awhile.
  3. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    its probably a account that isent active anymore and house is granfatehered.
  4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000
    It's in Trammel..... as far as I know, only Fel houses can be Grandfathered. All of mine are... I lived through all of those time periods.

That said, you are most likely right about inactivity -- most accounts are just open to keep their home from collapsing these days.
  5. Yeah,i agree.I'd love to have fel or trammel ones. just posted here in case someone might know the owners/played with in past/present.
  6. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 29, 2002
    there are two types of grandfathered you can have housing on other shards and still have it grandathered with other chards housing (one per shard) but not the old school grandaftherd where you have more then one on same account (pre ren houses).