1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Twilight Lanterns

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tancred RedStar, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Looking to buy two Twilight Lanterns, one for my miner and one for my thunter. For those who aren't sure what it is, it's just a lantern that has Spell Channeling. This is great so I don't have to re-equip my lantern everytime I Recall somewhere.

Send me a PM if you have one to sell or even if you know where I can find one on a vendor :)
  2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006

*Checks through over 8,000 items*

I have a (few) okay I have ALOT
  3. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

Gareth, is there anything you don't have stashed away in those Tokuno houses? :heart: and thanks again for the Heartwood chest!

Now you need to look for a rubble log set for me :D I have a new house to deco!
  4. Thanks Gareth, I will stop by sometime, perhaps I can barter you some orc skulls for a pair?