1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Unusual House Location w/ Max Storage, Lockdowns

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Doralei, May 12, 2009.

1. Doralei

Doralei Guest

Do you have a house on an island or peninsula? How about one secreted away all by itself in a strange spot? Looking to sell it? I am looking to buy a large house in a unique place. I'm not interested in Moongate houses or "vendor houses". I am particularly interested in locations like the house in the mountains south of Wind, or the house alone on the small peninsula north-west of Luna. I am not interested in houses in tightly-packed areas with other houses, or anything below maximum storage.

If you think you have a house I would be interested in, please post here and let me know what you want for it! It would be nice if you could include a picture of it with the map up so I can see the location.

2. Doralei

Doralei Guest

*bump, for great justice!*

3. FionanPac

FionanPac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So you want max storage not just a cool spot alone?

4. Doralei

Doralei Guest

Preferably. But how cool is the spot? I have been known to be swayed by awesomeness.

5. Blaeke

Blaeke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Disregard

6. FionanPac

FionanPac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The spot I have is a 16*11. It is the biggest house in Serpents Hold and only 1 of 2 on the whole Island. It is right on the road and about 5 tiles SE of the Stables. It is pretty much part of the town. Let me know

my icq is 8213610