1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for vendor spot

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Dec 29, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Best vendor spot possible, preferably near guardzone and moongate.

The vendor will be aimed at NEW, and so id like a place they would be accustomed to.

I don't plan to make a profit from it and so since I will be benefiting the NEW guys, it would be great if the price wast too extreme, I know there are many I could get free of charge so if there is one available for that or a bit more that would be great.

This is part of my plan im calling Siege Makeover.
  2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    Hey, I was thinking of re opening my nw Brit spot which I would use have used for NEWs to shop they always find it anyhow, with bit lower prices for newer immigrants here.

I have also owned the 8 x 13 and or 9 x 13 spot right in front of my larger NW Brit spot, last I looked that is still open. . and originaly I held NEW HOPE vendor spot there which permitted NEW members to sell cloth bolts and so forth to Siegers and I never charged them for their vendor spots.

Both homes were once quite busy on Siege least most can find them relatively easy...just NW of Lord Brit's moat ..cemetary to the far east...ie that green t line that starts at the moat GZ area and goes clear back to the ore mtns of NW Brit.

*just an idea* ya could take the smaller spot in front if ya have spare acct. to do so. . and re open it for NEWs.

Koc and others oft usually found my brit vendor spots too..definately far far north of the brit moongate but right on the north town border there by the moat's northern most point.

NEWs oft like the spot cuz it is relatively spawn free save for a very seldom wandering liz man or skeleton spawn is mostly cattle and wandering healers.
    IF IF I drop the larger home behind it... for news sake I will let ya know. :) But I always seem to keep one of my accts. at the brit nw spot. :) Kinda like it myself too. *lots of hides and lumber right out the front door and the entire brit gardens south and those npc farmers* The NEW guild house that was there nw brit that Shal had, was once MY NEW guild house 4 + yrs ago..before they moved up to the other spots by Brit. which they own now.

Some spots east brit may be still open too..kinda small but right up from TB and east downtown brit.