1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for vendors and an ethy mount

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by DreadLord Lestat, Jun 27, 2010.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Other than Yew gate, where else can a decent amount of vendors be found? I am also looking for an ethy mount or 2 so if you have any on your vendor, please post UOAM/UOC coordinates for me to find it, Thanks!

2. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

There is a good shop on the north side of Zento.

3. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have a reptalon that I absolutely hate. It's an 11 year though - can you use it? If so it's definitely for sale.

4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

No I am a couple of years shy on that :sad3:

5. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There's an ethy beetle (5 year) at the vendor just west of skara moongate for 500k.

Shops are pretty well scattered between the cities, there's a good number of shops by iantown also (southwest of the desert in malas). Other places would be the gilfane shops on the umbra/luna road, the shops (including mine) around the rim of zento, and southeast of yew city itself there's some scattered down in the area with all of the wispwood houses.

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the japanese one behind the gil one just north of mako moongate is really good one (and cheap)

7. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I tossed a few ethies on my vendor at brit gate