1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for (viking) RP guild!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Boogieman, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Boogieman

Boogieman Guest

Hi everybody

The other day I got inspired to make a viking-like character. I want to go all the way using only viking swords and shields that could resemble something from the period - wooden shield, wooden kite, bronze shield. A very nice Lady smith helped me out getting some weapons - if you read this I bet you'll remember the guy who asked you to burn two shadow runic hammers making viking swords (the most unpopular sword in game?). If you do - thanks !
    Anyways, being a lone viking just ain't that funny, so I'm looking for a guild. Any RP is fine, but if someone else feels the call of the north and the viking spirit it would be even greater.

2. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

There is a RP guild called Celts of Kallahar or something...they are in CORE tho...:)

3. Boogieman

Boogieman Guest

Thanks - what's CORE ?

4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Celts of Kallahar are not an active guild to my beleif, i have not seen any of them in a long time. CoRE was the old Roleplaying Organisation but after the organisations all merged together i would say that CoRE does not really exist anymore, well a few might say it still does but most, including myself just call it the Europa Roleplaying Community.

There isnt an active viking guild in the community at the moment but i would say the most suited guild for a viking would be the following new guild thats just formed:
    http://mercenary.wifeo.com/index.php
    GM's ICQ: Kizama 159-726-590

Also heres a link to UO Guilds page showing most of the guilds in the community:
    http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=78f2c10037ed05aa:24

Hope this helps!