1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for wall carvings, ploughs, marble tables and boulders, paying well!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Keri Olliander, Aug 22, 2007.

1. 210-378-401

Looking for wall carvings, ploughs, marble tables and boulders, paying well!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I know someone on LS who has two wall carvings they might be willing to sell, ill see if i can put them in contact with you, or find out for you....

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

5 posts....never heard of you....and your looking for some extreme high end items....

not to be rude or ne thing....but it sounds all too fishy to me=/

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Now trey new people can be interested in rares too...
    And as cheap as gold is online those people who buy it are richer than me!

5. Ceridwen DF

Ceridwen DF Guest

<blockquote><hr>

5 posts....never heard of you....and your looking for some extreme high end items....

not to be rude or ne thing....but it sounds all too fishy to me=/

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really - can just be new to the boards. [​IMG]

Plus I know all of those items too although I´m not a rares collector... every one of those items was duped (as probably almost every rare if ya think about it) and displayed (some also sold) at a duper house/shop on Drachenfels (Godiva most likely knows who I mean [​IMG] ). So it´s probably not uncommon for someone "unknown" to ask for such items.