1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for who owns houses near Despise

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Looking for who owns the small tower and the log cabin near despise!

We would like to buy it!
    Willing to pay over market and work in a trade of a house outside of vesper (first one u come to north, we own 2 of em)

ICQ 387-985-674!
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Character names on the house signs?

Search uo.com for the characters. You may find they're in a guild that has a web site or guild board. You might find they don't appear at all, in which case they've not been logged in during the last 30 days.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks, one is a guild hw, knihts of cydonia i think, but only 3 members and no contact
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

but now just looking for owner of Log Cabin
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

THanks for that helpful post by the way [​IMG] glad u know

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. Guest

Guest Guest

um i don't see a problem with it being on trade forum too, i know people who don't check both so i presume not everyone does

and i don't see anything in rules against it

and it was not really meant to be cute, it was kinda pointless for you to post "we know" obviously, not everyone checks both forums i expect
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Since you "don't see a problem"...

1.) You already had a thread about it.
    2.) The shard trade forums exist to keep trade posts out of the shard forums.
    3.) Bumping a thread is generally considered spamming
    4.) The "Europa rules" thread says "You may not: buy and sell individual items on the shard board." and "Trade posts on UO Trade Europa please."
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

*EDIT** took out my post as this is really a pointless arguement

if a mod wants to talk to me about it then thats one thing, but your just someone who likes too act like one with nothing better to do

i wont be posting here again unless its about the house so have fun tellin me what im doing wrong [​IMG]