1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For....

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Zynia, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hollister and Abercrombie, the crafters. Need to complete my set, and need clothes made. Any info would be great, thanks.

PS. No weird spellings either, exactly as above. I know you exist. Thanks!

2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Abercrombie is in the guild cuz thats how we roll -Y-. Other one your looking for looks like they dont play not coming up on uo search for great lakes

3. could try making a new char then xfering gm tailor and making them your self:thumbup1:

4. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

lol i already did that for two. Hollister did come up about a month ago, guess i'll have to bug crakkkkkkkkkkkklord again!! ohh craky!! lol and yeah i saw abercrombie, he was busy, said he'd be back in like five minutes and never came back! thanks michelle :heart: i still have ten million more people to bug for outfits :p *coughs michelle justin and emo girl* and way too many more to keep typing lol

5. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Yw :) let me know if you can't find that Michelle tailor, I can take tailoring off of Hope, and put it on Michelle.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!