1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for...

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Pothoz, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Pothoz

Pothoz Guest

Hi everybody, am new to this forum and to the Fel-pvp in general.. never done it before but i want to start/learn

So i wonder if there is any guilds out there who accepts newbie pvp'ers? Ive done with RP-PvP before for a few years but its not even close to the "real deal". the character i have is a necro/mage with skills:

MAger 110
    Eval 110
    medi 110
    Necro 115
    SS 110
    Resist 115
    Focus 45

(Not ALL complete yet, but soon)

His armor has 60+ resist's exept poison thats 58. Burst a hole through the LMC cap, obviously a full LRC and Spell Damage increase of 37 and about the best fc/fcr. think its 4/5 ((About some strange reason))

However his Mana regen is only 7 on the suit, can burst to 10 if i wish to lower my SDI and some resists. (Using Kasa of the Ra-jin) on the head.

Anyhow, this might seem as a complicated post.. But is the template any good? I dont have gold funds to afford all fancy 120 scrolls at all, i am probably one of few lefts NOT having a crimson Cincture. Any guilds out there?

Am on Europa shard by the way, contact infos are in my profile..