1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Looking into housing

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Annienox, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Annienox

Annienox Guest

I have just came back to Baja and I am wondering what the housing is going for. Can anyone give me a general idea for a keep or castle tram and/or fel. Just let me know which you are talking about. thx

2. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

you wouldnt happen to be related to Oriana would you....?

well I have bought a fel keep for 30mil and when talking to the seller, he offered me a tram keep for 15mil

castles i have no idea how much they are worth but i would say a lot since there are few in the game....but they do keep falling! I know of at least 4 that have fallen since I came back.....3-4 months ago? *shrugs*

3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*chuckles*

While I do not know the OP, I do love her choice in Pics.

Meow!!!!

Oriana

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back to Baja!! As Ceno was teasing, I too am a cat lover especially the crazy ones.

Ceno's statement about the housing is pretty much dead on assessment. If you're looking for anything besides castles or keeps, there is a LOT of open land in Malas for 18x18s.

Again welcome back. And look forward to seeing you more here on the boards

Oriana

5. Annienox

Annienox Guest

Thanks for the info and the warm welcome. We happened to get a castle (one that fell) woot! Some days the UO Gods do shine a lil light my way :D Has Baja become as quiet as it seems?? :( This used to be the place for us roge types.